Our members represent the metals sector member organisations and key stakeholder companies and our Executive is drawn from those members.
• Heavy Engineering Research Association (HERA)
• Steel Construction New Zealand (SCNZ)
• New Zealand Metal Roofing Manufacturers (NZMRM)
• National Association of Steel Framed Housing (NASH)
• New Zealand Stainless Steel Development Association (NZSSDA)
• Casting Technology New Zealand (CTNZ)
• Aluminium Extruders of New Zealand (ALENZ)
Metals NZ hosts
New Zealand’s metals manufacturing matters for our country’s future and our sector continues to be a prosperous, innovative, sustainable and socially responsible contributor to the New Zealand economy.
Working collaboratively to deliver strategic leadership, advocacy and robust, fact based propositions which support New Zealand’s future.
Metals’ role in the circular economy sets us apart from the dated linear supply models of take, make, waste. Metals NZ views sustainability in a holistic perspective, beyond environmental to include human, social and cultural deliverables.